Possible association of HLA-DP polymorphism and antiretroviral therapy with hepatitis B virus clearance in an HIV-infected Vietnamese population.Mizushima D, Hayashida T, Nguyen DHT, Nguyen DT, Matsumoto S, Tanuma J, Gatanaga H, Nguyen KV, Oka S.
- Global Health & Medicine 2022 Jun 30;4(3):146-151. doi: 10.35772/ghm.2021.01113.
Monitoring of pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) in Japanese men who have sex with men (MSM)Hieu Trung Tran, Kiyoto Tsuchiya, Tsunefusa Hayashida, Takahito Furuya, Junichi Masuda, Yoshimi Kikuchi, Hiroyuki Gatanaga, Shinichi Oka
- The 35th Annual Meeting of The Japanese Society for AIDS Research: Abstract Submission Form（November 21-23 2021）
4th regular PrEP meeting was hold jointly by Hanoi Medical University and ACC.
- ActivitiesNewsMs. Matsumoto won the GLOBAL HEALTH AWARD Young Encouragement Award.
2nd Joint Coordination Committee was hold.
3rd regular PrEP meeting was hold jointly by Hanoi Medical University and ACC.
Health literacy for non-communicable disease prevention among people living with HIV in Vietnam: A qualitative study.Moeko Nagai:Research Assistant, AIDS Clinical Center, National Center for Global Health and Medicine
- The 36th Congress of Japan Association for International Health (November 27-28 2021)
- ActivitiesOther research projects were updated.
Evaluation of SARS-CoV-2 Antibodies and the Impact of COVID-19 on the HIV Care Continuum, Economic Security, Risky Health Behaviors, and Mental Health Among HIV-Infected Individuals in VietnamMatsumoto S, Nagai M, Luong DAD, Nguyen HDT, Nguyen DT, Dinh TV, Tran GV, Tanuma J, Pham TN, Oka S.
- AIDS and Behavior 2021 Sep 27;1-15 doi: 10.1007/s10461-021-03464-w
2nd regular PrEP meeting was hold jointly by Hanoi Medical University and ACC.
- NewsHỏi & Đáp về vắc-xin ngừa virus corona ở người nhiễm HIV
Influence of maternal use of tenofovir disoproxil fumarate or zidovudine in Vietnamese pregnant women with HIV on infant growth, renal function, and bone healthKinai E, Nguyen HDT, Do HQ, Matsumoto S, Nagai M, Tanuma J, Nguyen KV, Pham TN, Oka S.
- PLoS One . 2021 Apr 29;16(4):e0250828. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0250828. eCollection 2021.
1st regular PrEP meeting was hold jointly by Hanoi Medical University and ACC.
- ActivitiesTwo studies are added to Activities.
- ActivitiesMeeting with Hai Duong Provincial Tropical Disease Hospital was held; Expansion of the “bench-to-bedside” feedback system to another provice
Introduction Video (SATREPS) Establishment of the “Bench to Bedside” Feedback System for Sustainable ART and the Prevention of New HIV Transmission in Vietnam
- NewsThe Online Ceremony of Memorandum of Understanding between UNAIDS and NCGM Video
Validation of the Brief Coping Orientation to Problem Experienced (Brief COPE) inventory in people living with HIV/AIDS in VietnamMatsumoto S, Yamaoka K, Nguyen HDT, Nguyen DT, Nagai M, Tanuma J, Mizushima D, Nguyen KV, Pham TN, Oka S.
- Global Health & Medicine 2020; 2(6):374-383.
- ActivitiesProgress report has been made in SATREPS Joint Coordination Committee meeting
- ActivitiesOnline seminar on drug resistance and case conference have been held
- NewsTowards the elimination of the AIDS epidemic and HIV-related stigma ～MoU signing and panel exibition～
- NewsTowards the elimination of the AIDS epidemic and HIV-related stigma by 2030
- NewsTo introduce our activity overseas, English website has been released.
- NewsVietnamese HIV policy at a glance: Historical timeline has been created.
- ActivitiesDon't lose to COVID19! Collaborating online for follow-up of suspected drug resistance patients
- ActivitiesSATREPS project will evaluate the impact of COVID19 pandemic on HIV care provision and ART patients
- NewsA note from Director of ACC “Basics about Novel Coronavirus pneumonia” has beenposted.
- NewsGreetings and Activities were updated.
Dyslipidemia and cardiovascular disease in Vietnamese people with HIV on antiretroviral therapyMizushima D, Dung NTH, Dung NT, Matsumoto S, Tanuma J, Gatanaga H, Trung NV, Kinh NV, Oka S
- Global Health & Medicine 2020;2(1):39-43.
- ActivitiesTraining on drug resistance test was conducted at ACC.
The patient voice: a survey of worries and anxieties during health system transition in HIV services in Vietnam.Matsumoto S, Nguyen HDT, Nguyen DT, Van Tran G, Tanuma J, Mizushima D, Van Nguyen K, Oka S.
- BMC Int Health Hum Rights. 2020 Jan 10;20(1):1.
To introduce our activity overseas, The website has been renewed.
- ActivitiesFull-scale operation has started: SATREPS project kick-off meeting was held in Hanoi.
- ActivitiesTraining on drug resistance test was conducted in Vietnam
- ActivitiesContinuing Medical Education session on PrEP and research presentation at the National Scientific Conference on Infectious Disease and HIV/AIDS have been held.
The Patient Voice: Worries and anxieties during health system transition in HIV services in Viet NamShoko Matsumoto:Researcher, AIDS Clinical Center, National Center for Global Health and Medicine
- The 4th Asia Pacific AIDS & Co-infections Conference（June 27-29 2019）
- ActivitiesSTOP HIV/AIDS! The new project (SATREPS) was launched for provision of effective prevention and treatment.
Treatment outcome and drug resistance mutations among patients on LPVr-containing second-line antiretroviral therapy in VietnamJunko Tanuma:Chief, Division of the AIDS Medical Information of AIDS Clinical Center, National Center for Global Health and Medicine
- 8th Japan-Korea Joint Symposium on HIV/AIDS（January 26 2019）
- The 3rd Asia Pacific AIDS & Co-infections Conference（June 28-30 2018）
- The 92 Annual Meeting of the Japanese Association for Infectious Diseases (June 28-30 2018)